Geomagic for SolidWorks 2017.0.0 | 803.9 mb
3D Systems announced the release of Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS 2017.0, the company's complete 3D scan-to-SOLIDWORKS software. An integral part of 3D Systems' end-to-end solutions for industrial designers and engineers, this new software delivers fast, accurate processing of 3D scan data directly within the SOLIDWORKS environment.
Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS enables users to create feature-based solid- and surface-data in a streamlined digital workflow, replacing the inefficient and inaccurate processes of today. Instead of spending days or weeks rebuilding CAD data, users can scan physical objects into SOLIDWORKS and model that data into a solid object in a matter of minutes. The time saved processing 3D scan data translates into accelerated design cycles, more innovative products, and shorter time to profitability.
Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS delivers an unprecedented combination of speed and accuracy to the scan-to-CAD workflow using intuitive toolsets derived from 3D Systems' decades of experience in 3D scan software and proven industry solutions. This new software plug-in works seamlessly inside SOLIDWORKS and includes features like scanning directly into the software, scan registration, automated smoothing, instant 'wrapping' to polygons, mesh editing, surfacing and automated "Smart Selection" tools for extracting solid features. Precise deviation analysis enables engineers to quickly and accurately compare completed CAD models to original scan data on the fly.
Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS supports direct scanning input from a wide range of 3D scanners, including scanners from FARO, Hexagon, Nikon, Creaform, Artec and 3D Systems.Bug Fixesbug Fixes in 2017.0.0
This section lists issues that have been resolved since Geomagic Capture for SOLIDWORKS 2016.0.0:
- In some cases, tools were greyed out after using the Cross-Section tool. This has been resolved.
- The wrong tooltip was displayed for Select by Region in the Cross-Section tool.
- Improved the display of the Deviation Analysis tool
- Changing settings within the Deviation Analysis tool are now persistent
- Updated the Deviation Preview for the Extract Freeform Surface tool
- Improved the color bar spectrum of the Deviation Analysis tool
- Fixed a graphical bug concerning the preview button of the Deviation Analysis tool
- Fixed a graphical bug concerning setting sliders for all tools
- Fixed a labeling issue in the Import Dialog concerning the "Save" option
- In some cases, the Merge tool would provide inconsistent results with the "Remove Overlap" option. This has
- Fixed a bug where scans from the Geomagic Capture Scanner are not deleted properly
- Fixed an issue where a user could not exit the "About" dialog
- In some cases, deleted entities are shown in the model view after running Undo after the Wrap tool
- Resolved an issue where the software becomes unresponsive if attempting to run tools simultaneously
- Translation Fixes for German, Italian, and Turkish
- Updated Software InstallerNote: For the full list of changes, updates and resolved issues, please refer to the release notes located in the updates folder of your Geomagic for SolidWorks installation. About 3D Systems
3D Systems provides comprehensive 3D products and services, including 3D printers, print materials, on-demand manufacturing services and digital design tools. Its ecosystem supports advanced applications from the product design shop to the factory floor to the operating room. 3D Systems' precision healthcare capabilities include simulation, Virtual Surgical Planning, and printing of medical and dental devices as well as patient-specific surgical instruments. As the originator of 3D printing and a shaper of future 3D solutions, 3D Systems has spent its 30 year history enabling professionals and companies to optimize their designs, transform their workflows, bring innovative products to market and drive new business models.Product:
Geomagic for SolidWorksVersion:
ч64Website Home Page :
Внимание! У Вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста. Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите под своим логином и паролем.Language:
PCSupported Operating Systems:
Windows 7even / 8.x / 10Software Prerequisites:
Внимание! У Вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста. Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите под своим логином и паролем.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction